Escape Pico's School Escape Pico's School

awesome game.

i got confused when the wads came into play lol ^_^

Metal Arena Metal Arena

one thing i didnt get

iisnt survival mode suppose to go till you die and see howlong you can last? cause when it stopped and said i won survival mode i was like O_o really? but awesome game man.
gameplay was pretty solid 9/10
graphics8/10
sound and music 10/10
one thing wrong maybe is it gets kinda laggy but that may be because of my comp ^_^

S-Kape 2 S-Kape 2

hey trancetaco

i just got past the missile room one. look in the missile latch and at the bottom you will see some helpful numbers. great game ^_^

SandStorm Racing SandStorm Racing

I F*CKING LOVE IT

it was so awesome man! it reminded me of drifting offroad! so fun! you should make a drifting game with the same physics as this one! DO IT! now! but yeah non the less loved the game and keep up the good work!

johnnytwoshoes responds:

Drifting ideas, I like it!

Billy Genocide Billy Genocide

fix it now!

i would have given a full 10 but the same error with everyone happened! i want to finish the game damn it! get on it and fix that shit! nows! plllleeeeaaaaase ^_^

dlasal responds:

took the advice. Should be easier now.

Helicopter Rescue Helicopter Rescue

very crappy

this game just made me hold my head down in shame for you

Gemworks Gemworks

DAMN THIS GAME!!!!

its so hard to beat a level when you have to make up the last three gems when there is only 100 secs left. especially when the computer doesnt want to give you the gems you need. instead it gives you a shit load of the colors you dont need! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fucking hate it! good game though

Find the button 3 Find the button 3

ok so i quit

at level 11 at the skyline GTR on Hard cause yeah where the fuck is the damn button!makes me want to ARGH! jk fun game but still pissed me off >_<

mustangman24 responds:

look at the words!

Music Catch Music Catch

to the person under me!

get a better computer. i had no errors what so ever! this game was great. loved the music, so relaxing. awesome man

Galactic Conquests Galactic Conquests

loved it

i found its pretty easy though. lol all i did was place massive army of basic towers and they all fell before me >_< awesome!

smith1302 responds:

haha, you are the supreme of your army.

Ps: on my next update the cheap towers will be 3x more expensive due to people saying their too cheap. Sorry =P